Thru to Showcase HKS-Designed Cowboys Stadium at AIA 2011 National Convention
Booth Features HKS Architect Discussing 100,000 File Transactions Managed by Thru MFT
Irving, Texas, May 5, 2011 – Thru™, Inc., provider of the leading globally networked enterprise cloud-based Managed File Transfer as a Service (MFTaaS) platform, announced today that it will be showcasing the HKS-designed Cowboys Stadium in Booth 3410 along with a new video from Mark Williams, Principal, Sports and Entertainment Group for HKS, Inc., at the AIA 2011 National Convention. The Convention will take place May 12-14, in New Orleans, LA. Exhibit attendees can watch the video and hear about the Cowboys Stadium project, the largest NFL venue ever built, including how HKS collaborated with 127 partners to exchange more than 100,000 file transactions were all managed by securely by Thru.
- What: Thru will exhibit in Booth #3410 in the Software Pavilion at the AIA 2011 National Convention and Design Exposition; http://convention.aia.org/. The booth backdrop is a 10×20 image of Cowboys Stadium.
- Where: Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
- When: May 12-14, 2011
- What Thru, Inc. says: “Thru is so pleased to be able to showcase the amazing design of Cowboys Stadium by our long term customer HKS,Inc.” said Lee Harris, CEO of Thru, Inc. “HKS is at the forefront of understanding and adopting technology like Thru managed file transfer, which gives them more flexibility for design, project management, and for providing excellent client service.”
About the AIA
Based in Washington, DC, the AIA has been the leading professional membership association for licensed architects, emerging professionals, and allied partners since 1857. With nearly 300 state and local chapters, the AIA serves as the voice of the architecture profession and the resource for members in service to society. They carry out goals through advocacy, information, and community. Each year the AIA sponsors hundreds of continuing education experiences to help architects maintain their licensure; sets the industry standard in contract documents with more than 100 forms and contracts used in the design and construction industry; publishes online publications; provides countless Web-based resources for emerging architecture professionals; conducts market research and provides analysis of the economic factors that affect the business of architecture; hosts the annual AIA National Convention and Design Exposition; serves as an advocate of the architecture profession; champions architects’ future by enhancing public belief in the value of design; and promotes design excellence and outstanding professional achievement through an awards program.
HKS built Cowboys Stadium, Metrodome Next Venue in Minneapolis, MN, Liverpool FC Stadium in Liverpool, England, Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, IN, and Miller Park in Milwaukee, WI.
HKS is among the top-three architectural firms in the U.S., operating from 25 worldwide offices.
About Thru, Inc.
Thru, Inc., the leading cloud-based enterprise Managed File Transfer Platform as a Service (MFTPaaS), moves extremely large files with no downtime. Files go rapidly and efficiently, whether across the street or around the globe and without the tremendous IT overhead of deploying and managing global server farms and high-bandwidth internet connections. Thru was named a ‘Cool Vendor’ by Gartner, Inc., in the Cool Vendors in Platforms as a Service 2011 report, April 7, 2011.
For more information, go to www.thruinc.com, call 1-(800) 871-9316 / (214) 496-0100, or email email@example.com, subscribe to the Thru blog at www.thruinc.com/blog, and on Twitter at twitter.com/ThruInc.
- Analyst Reports and News
- Thru in Analyst Reports
- Additional Research
- All News & Press Releases
- 2017 News & Press Releases
- 2016 News & Press Releases
- 2015 News & Press Releases
- 2014 News & Press Releases
- 2013 News & Press Releases
- 2012 News & Press Releases
- 2011 News & Press Releases
- 2010 News & Press Releases
- 2009 News & Press Releases
- 2008 News & Press Releases
- 2007 News & Press Releases
- 2006 News & Press Releases
- 2005 News & Press Releases
- 2004 News & Press Releases