Thru Releases Partner File Exchange Portal
Dallas, Texas, September 3, 2013 –Thru, Inc., a cloud innovator of enterprise Managed File Transfer (MFT) announces the public release of Partner File Exchange Portals. Already tested and deployed with enterprise customers, Thru’s Partner File Exchange Portal delivers powerful functionality:
- Self-service registration and administration lets external users and partners easily manage their own accounts. Instead of assigning partner accounts, self-registration lets partners request a Thru account from a partner web site, reducing administrative burdens for Thru customers.
- Partners can log into their portal securely and easily to upload and download files shared with the Thru customer.
- Complete, legal-grade tracking and auditing features offer complete visibility into all transactions for the company and specific employees for each partner.
- Thru customers and their partners receive immediate email notifications when files are uploaded, downloaded, or modified.
- A flexible deployment option allows file to be stored on premises, in the Cloud, or a hybrid combination of the two. The hybrid deployment typically includes on-premises storage for the Thru customer and Cloud storage for the partners.
The combination of these features enables enterprises to manage collaboration and file exchange with any number of partners quickly, simply, and securely with transparency into every action that happens on a file. The need for this functionality became very apparent as Thru was doing account reviews. “Exchanging files with their partners and managing identities is a lot of overhead for our ISV customers,” says Thru CEO Lee Harrison. “This administrative burden is virtually eliminated with this workflow that enables onboarding of partners into a file exchange portal with a single authenticated click, where the partner could manage the users on their end.” The Partner File Exchange Portal is the perfect fit for independent software vendors (ISV) and their partners.
Manhattan Associates worked with Thru to integrate the Partner File Exchange Portal with Thru Managed File Transfer and the Salesforce Enterprise Connector and streamline their partner on-boarding process. This integration dramatically decreased the administrative burden that creating hundreds of partner accounts exerts on IT resources, saving time and cutting costs.
Thru, Inc. is a global leader in cloud-based managed file transfer, trusted to distribute and manage information quickly and securely across the globe. Handling millions of transactions while serving many industries including software, financial services, architecture, and oil and gas, Thru has numerous enterprise installations in over 70 countries. Thru’s platform services such as FTP replacement, secure dropbox, and mobile file sharing allow businesses and enterprises to securely manage the flow of data.
- Analyst Reports and News
- Thru in Analyst Reports
- Additional Research
- All News & Press Releases
- 2016 News & Press Releases
- 2015 News & Press Releases
- 2014 News & Press Releases
- 2013 News & Press Releases
- 2012 News & Press Releases
- 2011 News & Press Releases
- 2010 News & Press Releases
- 2009 News & Press Releases
- 2008 News & Press Releases
- 2007 News & Press Releases
- 2006 News & Press Releases
- 2005 News & Press Releases
- 2004 News & Press Releases