Thru Announces Salesforce Connector V2
Advanced integration allows users to send, exchange, store and track files and folders of any size using salesforce.com as a single system of record and customer interface.
Monday, November 14, 2011 – Dallas, Texas – Thru, Inc., a cloud innovator of high-performance, enterprise class services including Managed File Transfer (MFT), Content Delivery and Certified Document Delivery today announced significant enhancements to its Enterprise Connector for salesforce.com
“As companies move critical business applications to the cloud, our 10 years of experience focused exclusively on meeting the needs of enterprise customers keeps Thru at the forefront of innovation,” said Lee Harrison CEO at Thru. “Thru is pleased to introduce new features and capabilities that increase productivity and performance for businesses, while protecting and enhancing their existing investment in salesforce.com”.
Tested and deployed with several customers, Thru’s Enterprise Salesforce Connector v2 delivers the following new capabilities;
- With Salesforce Connector V2 running transparently in the background, the salesforce.com interface can now be used to send and exchange any type and size of file or folder with any customer or business partner worldwide.
- The “Thru Email” function in salesforce.com allows emails to be composed and files or folders attached with an option of adding a secure message, directly integrated in the salesforce.com user interface.
- The “Thru Audit” functionality in salesforce.com provides a direct link to legal-grade audit records that are associated with individual files, folders and messages.
- Support for common objects in salesforce.com (leads, accounts, opportunities, contacts, etc.) has been extended to provide support for custom objects such as individual customer support cases.
- Using meta data, Thru reduces handling errors and improves management of sets or groups of files with the option to track the download of individual files and complete packages for revenue recognition.
“Bluewolf worked with Thru to deliver a comprehensive integration of the Thru platform with salesforce.com. This integration allowed a large global supply chain optimization provider, to manage and track the delivery of large files containing software builds and updates to their customers worldwide, meeting stringent audit standards for revenue recognition while maintaining salesforce.com as a single system of record and customer interface” said Lou Fox, CTO, at Bluewolf, the global agile consulting leader.
“Certified to meet the highest standards for security and compliance mandated by highly-regulated industries like financial services and healthcare, Thru delivers a wide range of solutions from Electronic Software Distribution (ESD) to financial statement delivery, “ said Denis Brotzel, VP of Sales at Thru. “Thru also optimizes collaborative processes such as project management for design, construction and technology companies and processing of patents and clinical trials data in the pharmaceutical sector. Enabling simple and tight integration with commonly-used business applications like salesforce.com is a critical component of our customers’ success. Using Thru’s range of standard Enterprise Connectors such as Thru for salesforce.com and Thru’s web services API for additional integration into any enterprise systems, existing workflows and user interfaces are maintained, ensuring rapid user adoption and return on investment.”
Thru, Inc., the leading business focused cloud-based managed file transfer platform, trusted to distribute and track large amounts of information quickly and securely across the globe. Thru was named a “Cool Vendor” by Gartner, Inc. in the Cool Vendors in Platforms as a Service 2011 report. For more information, go to www.thruinc.com, call 1-800-871-9316 or +44 (0)207 562 8317, or email email@example.com. Thru is participating as a silver sponsor at the Gartner Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit in Las Vegas, November 29 – December 1, 2011 at Booth NN.
- Analyst Reports and News
- Thru in Analyst Reports
- Additional Research
- All News & Press Releases
- 2016 News & Press Releases
- 2015 News & Press Releases
- 2014 News & Press Releases
- 2013 News & Press Releases
- 2012 News & Press Releases
- 2011 News & Press Releases
- 2010 News & Press Releases
- 2009 News & Press Releases
- 2008 News & Press Releases
- 2007 News & Press Releases
- 2006 News & Press Releases
- 2005 News & Press Releases
- 2004 News & Press Releases