Senior Graphic Designer & Online Content Manager
Location: Dallas, Texas (Local Candidates Only)
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee (Part-Time also available)
Are you a skilled graphic designer with a background in technology/ software companies? Thru has an immediate opening for a Graphic Designer & Online Content Manager to help support Thru’s global marketing and sales teams.
The role will be responsible for designing exceptional branding material for Thru’s marketing and sales initiatives. Candidates for this position need to be creative thinkers, capable of working in a fast-paced team culture and have a positive & upbeat attitude.
Attractive compensation and benefits included.
- Work closely with Thru’s marketing team to design and develop marketing materials and sales collateral
- Update Thru’s website with fresh content on a daily basis, as well as support social media with engaging and exciting graphics
- Prepare sales samples/materials for presentations
- Assist the marketing team with project and other day-to-day administrative functions
- Implement and ensure compliance and consistency with graphic style and brand identity
- Organize and maintain documents, web files, graphics, images, etc. in a controlled manner
- Develop knowledge of company’s marketing objectives and customer base to provide insightful input
- Maintain and expand branding and brand identity
Requirements of the Role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or related field
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Content writing experience a plus
- Proficient with PC and MAC
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiar with Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- WordPress experience required
- Photography experience a plus
- Knowledge of any additional graphic and design related programs
- 3 – 4+ years’ experience in graphic design and marketing in scholastic environment preferred
- Creative and fast-paced thinker
- Technology industry experience preferred
Thru offers competitive compensation packages including rich medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance coverages, equity and generous matching in our IRA program. Come-as-you-are casual dress environments, and certain disciplines can qualify for education subsidies. Our PTO policy, flexible work schedules, paid holidays and a subsidized gym membership allow you to balance your work with your non-work life.
Thru is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in applying for this position, please upload your CV/résumé and portfolio and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible.
Toll Free: +1 800 871 9316 (US/Canada)
Irving, TX 75039
Tel: +1 214 496 0100
Los Gatos, CA 95032
69 Old Broad Street
London EC2M 1QS
Tel: +44 0 207 562 8317
Sydney, NSW 2000
Tel: +61 02 9089 8839
Bandra Kurla Complex
Tel: +91 22 4090 7038