Location: Dallas, TX; Los Gatos, CA
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Set your career off to a new course in a challenging and rewarding role with Thru, Inc. With over 10 years of innovation and experience, Thru provides a globally deployed cloud-based Managed File Transfer platform. The Thru platform is built from the ground up to meet the reliability, flexibility, scalability, and security needs of our enterprise customers.
Thru has an immediate opening for an ISO Coordinator. This position, in support of the Thru’s Operation team, is responsible for ensuring that Thru corporate policy and procedures meet ISO standards. The ISO Coordinator is responsible for developing documentations and creating standard operating procedures (SOP’s) as well as providing guidance that complies with ISO standards. The successful candidate is a detailed, focused, computer savvy individual that understands processes and procedures and will be responsible for Quality Control programs and for oversight of ISO documentation and implementation. When new standards are released by the ISO, the ISO coordinator sets up training programs designed to update employee skills.
- Interact with the department heads/ leads to understand the existing process and document the same
- Set and document workflow/ procedures for all departments
- Monitor effectiveness of the Information Security Management System (IMSM) process / workflow
- The selected candidate will be supporting the IMSM Team and will assist with ISO internal audits including scheduling and coordinating internal audits and annual audits as required
- Provide ISO System training at all levels of the company.
- Assure compliance with industry standards, regulatory, and safety requirements.
- Monitor, support, and continually improve the IMSM procedures and documentation.
- Thorough understanding of ISO Standards and Requirements.
- Ability to communicate diplomatically and effectively (both verbally and in writing), at all levels.
- ASQ Quality Auditor, Manager of Quality, or similar certification a plus.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and understand new skills and concepts as it relates to computers and regulatory requirements.
- Accuracy in the work generated.
- Self-starter, able to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to completion and prioritize appropriately.
- Strong oral and written communication skills (includes making presentations to groups).
- Understands communications expectations when it comes to safety and environmental aspects of our business.
- Proficiency in WORD, EXCEL, and Outlook required. Adobe PDF and previous electronic form development strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of legislated safety and environmental requirements.
- Participation in ISO 27001 or similar quality programs a plus
- Work with Operations and other Thru Departments as required
- Work in a globally deployed team environment
- Experience in Salesforce a strong plus
- Innovative and creative thinking ability to apply proven approaches to new problems and create compelling techniques
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or IT related field is required
- MCP, MCSE, Cisco or other technical certification a plus
Be a part of a team with a purpose. Thru offers competitive compensation packages including rich medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance coverage, equity and generous matching in our IRA program. Come-as-you-are casual dress environments, and certain disciplines can qualify for education subsidies. Our PTO policy, flexible work schedules, paid holidays and a subsidized gym membership allow you to balance your work with your non-work life.
Thru is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in applying for this position, please upload your CV/resumé and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible.
Toll Free: +1 800 871 9316 (US/Canada)
Irving, TX 75039
Tel: +1 214 496 0100
Los Gatos, CA 95032
69 Old Broad Street
London EC2M 1QS
Tel: +44 0 207 562 8317
Sydney, NSW 2000
Tel: +61 02 9089 8839
Bandra Kurla Complex
Tel: +91 22 4090 7038