Online Marketing Manager
Location: Dallas-Ft. Worth, Texas
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Are you an online marketing expert? Do you have previous experience delivering online marketing results at a senior level? Are you commercially driven, analytical and possess strong project management skills? If you have answered yes, then this job is for you!
As head of Thru’s Online Marketing Team, you will report directly to the Executive Vice President of Sales & Marketing. Your responsibility is to execute the multi-channel marketing strategy using your analytical skills and search marketing experience to optimize and report on performance. Thru is looking for a dynamic individual who works closely with the EVPS&M to deliver the sales team high volumes of quality prospects.
- Devising a multi-channel strategy to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Tracking and generating relevant content for lead generation.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Maintain and monitor relationships with Search and PR agencies.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Monthly marketing KPI reports and summaries.
Requirements of the Role
- Bachelor degree in Marketing
- Experience managing search campaigns and KPI reporting
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Experience with SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
Be a part of a team with a purpose. Thru offers competitive compensation packages including rich medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance coverages, equity and generous matching in our IRA program. Come-as-you-are casual dress environments, and certain disciplines can qualify for education subsidies. Our PTO policy, flexible work schedules, paid holidays and a subsidized gym membership allow you to balance your work with your non-work life.
Thru is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in applying for this position, please upload your CV/resumé and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible.
Irving, TX 75039
Toll Free: 800-871-9316 (US/Canada)
San Jose, CA 95126
69 Old Broad Street
London EC2M 1QS
Tel: + 44 (0)207 562 8317
Sydney, NSW 2000
Tel: + 61 02 9089 8839