Online Marketing Manager
Location: Dallas-Ft. Worth, Texas
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Are you an online marketing expert? Do you have previous experience delivering online marketing results at a senior level? Are you driven, analytical and possess strong project management skills? If you have answered yes, then this job is for you!
Your responsibility is to execute the multi-channel marketing strategy using your analytical skills and search marketing experience to optimize and report on performance. Thru is looking for a dynamic individual who works closely with marketing leadership, sales teams and marketing team to deliver to sales team high volume of quality prospects.
Must be a quick learner, ready to work for fast-paced team culture & with a roll up the sleeves and get things done attitude. Attractive compensation and benefits included.
- Devising a multi-channel strategy to drive online traffic to the company website
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- Tracking and generating relevant content for lead generation
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Maintain and monitor relationships with Search and PR agencies
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Monthly marketing KPI reports and summaries
Requirements of the Role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience managing search campaigns and KPI reporting
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Experience with SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media
- Experience working with Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo or other marketing automation systems
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Technology industry background or education
Be a part of a team with a purpose. Thru offers competitive compensation packages including rich medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance coverages, equity and generous matching in our IRA program. Come-as-you-are casual dress environments, and certain disciplines can qualify for education subsidies. Our PTO policy, flexible work schedules, paid holidays and a subsidized gym membership allow you to balance your work with your non-work life.
Thru is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in applying for this position, please upload your CV/resumé and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible.
Toll Free: +1 800 871 9316 (US/Canada)
Irving, TX 75039
Tel: +1 214 496 0100
Los Gatos, CA 95030
69 Old Broad Street
London EC2M 1QS
Tel: +44 0 207 562 8317
Sydney, NSW 2000
Tel: +61 02 9089 8839
Bandra Kurla Complex
Tel: +91 22 4090 7038