Online Marketing Specialist
Location: Dallas-Ft. Worth, Texas
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Are you an online marketing expert? Do you have experience delivering online marketing results for enterprises? Are you driven, analytical and possess strong project management skills? If you have answered yes, then this job is for you!
Your responsibility is to execute the online marketing strategy using your analytical skills and search marketing (SEO/SEM) experience to optimize and report on performance. Thru is looking for a dynamic self-starter who can work closely with marketing leadership, sales teams and marketing team to deliver high volume of quality prospects.
Must be a quick learner, ready to work for fast-paced team culture & with a roll up the sleeves and get things done attitude. Attractive compensation and benefits included.
- Devising a online marketing strategy to drive online traffic to the company website
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- Tracking and generating relevant content for lead generation
- Developing and managing digital and email marketing campaigns
- Support the social media strategy for the company in partnership with Community manager
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
Requirements of the Role
- Bachelor’s degree (a recent graduate or 1-2 years of experience)
- Experience managing search campaigns and reporting
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Experience with SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media
- Experience working with Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo Hubspot or other marketing automation systems
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Technology industry background or education preferable
Be a part of a team with a purpose. Thru offers competitive compensation packages including rich medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance coverages, equity and generous matching in our IRA program. Come-as-you-are casual dress environments, and certain disciplines can qualify for education subsidies. Our PTO policy, flexible work schedules, paid holidays and a subsidized gym membership allow you to balance your work with your non-work life.
Thru is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in applying for this position, please upload your CV/resumé and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible.
Toll Free: +1 800 871 9316 (US/Canada)
Irving, TX 75039
Tel: +1 214 496 0100
Los Gatos, CA 95030
69 Old Broad Street
London EC2M 1QS
Tel: +44 0 207 562 8317
Sydney, NSW 2000
Tel: +61 02 9089 8839
Bandra Kurla Complex
Tel: +91 22 4090 7038