Thru Pre-Post Sales Engineer EMEA
Location: London – United Kingdon
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Thru is looking for exceptional sales engineering support for the Thru worldwide partner channel. In this role you will be responsible for supporting and demonstrating Thru’s services and solutions that address our prospective and current customers’ business enterprise file sharing needs. You will be trained to take customers, partners and prospects on deep journey and understanding of Thru’s solutions and a working knowledge of Thru’s technology in order to articulate Thru’s value to customers.
- Work closely with channel partners to understand customers’ needs that are the impetus for them to consider Thru’s solutions.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, operations and product management to map Thru technology to the customers’ business drivers utilizing the Thru Sales Process.
- Understand and articulate Thru’s technology vision and strategy and communicate its business value and impact by preparing and conducting demonstrations, trials, proof-of-concepts, whiteboard discussions, sales support documentation and technical sales presentations.
- Develop and maintain expert-level, working knowledge and ability to present high level and deep-dive technical product functionality that support customer’s technical and functional requirements.
- Lead efforts to complete RFIs, RFPs.
- Lead partner product training program.
- Setting up and manage customer’s during Thru proof of concepts.
- Build and maintain relationships and trust with partner teams working closely with Thru WW Channel Manager.
- Assist sales and marketing in creating product/technical information and diagrams.
- As member of the Thru sales team, applicant will be required to work on past sales tasks: customer support, and product installation \ product configuration.
- Will be required to function as tier II support of the Thru’s solutions.
- 60% Pre-Sales solution design/engineering.
- 40% Post-Sales implementation and support.
- Business travel greater than 25 percent yearly is expected for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or IT related field is required. MBA or other relevant graduate degree a plus, but not required.
- MCP, MCSE, Cisco or other technical certification a plus.
- CISSP or CISM certification a plus.
- Prepare technical sales content and completed materials including requirements documents, diagrams, and presentations.
- Excellent presentation, communication and customer interaction skills required.
- Work with partners in addressing Customer questions.
- Work in a globally deployed team environment.
- Maintain a high level of involvement with current technologies and innovations.
- Manage enterprise level Customers and Customer Requests with a professional and positive attitude.
- Use office computer technology, including Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access, Visio), Adobe Acrobat.
- Very strong administrative skills with regards to Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, especially with regards to Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2; Windows Active Directory, and encryption and storage technologies.
- Consistent knowledge of layer 2 & 3 networking skills.
- Innovative and creative thinking ability to apply proven approaches to new problems and create compelling techniques.
- Team-player attitude with a high comfort level working collaboratively.
Thru offers competitive compensation packages including equity options. Come-as-you-are casual dress environments, and certain disciplines can qualify for education subsidies. Our PTO policy, flexible work schedules, paid holidays and a subsidized gym membership allow you to balance your work with your non-work life.
Thru is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in applying for this position, please upload your CV/resumé and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible.
Toll Free: +1 800 871 9316 (US/Canada)
Irving, TX 75039
Tel: +1 214 496 0100
Los Gatos, CA 95032
69 Old Broad Street
London EC2M 1QS
Tel: +44 0 207 562 8317
Sydney, NSW 2000
Tel: +61 02 9089 8839
Bandra Kurla Complex
Tel: +91 22 4090 7038