Senior Product Marketing Manager – Thru MFT
Location: Dallas-Ft. Worth, Texas
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Are you a product marketing expert? Do you have previous experience developing a go-to market strategy? Are you commercially driven, analytical and possess strong project management and communication skills? We are looking for a team player who is passionate about building products and bringing them to market. If this person sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you.
As Thru’s Senior Product Marketing Manager you will work closely with the senior management team reporting directly to the Executive Vice President of Sales & Marketing. You will have a rich understanding of the market and position Thru’s products aligning them with verticals and segments where Thru’s value proposition is clearly defendable. Key to this role is evangelizing Thru to key market influencers with a focus on vendor and industry analysts.
- Be the market expert on Thru’s target market, audience and competition.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that clearly differentiates Thru in the marketplace.
- Build, manage and nurture Analyst relationships.
- Articulate the value proposition of Thru and develop creative, compelling sales tools for the sales team to leverage in sales cycles.
- Plan and manage the launch of new products and releases.
- Monitor patterns within existing customer behavior towards product and report on new trends developing with recent customer acquisitions.
- The tasks this individual is responsible for are often unstructured, have wide implications, and there are multiple outcomes.
Requirements of the Role
- Minimum 5+ years of software product marketing experience.
- Superb writing/communication skills a must with demonstrated ability to communicate at the solution level.
- Proven track record in developing thought leadership content such as white papers, case studies, solution guides, presentations, demos, contributed articles and sales training.
- Excellent analytical skills to develop insightful competitive analysis.
- Ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in engineering or computer science.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Be a part of a team with a purpose. Thru offers competitive compensation packages including rich medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance coverages, equity and generous matching in our IRA program. Come-as-you-are casual dress environments, and certain disciplines can qualify for education subsidies. Our PTO policy, flexible work schedules, paid holidays and a subsidized gym membership allow you to balance your work with your non-work life.
Thru is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in applying for this position, please upload your CV/resumé and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible.
Irving, TX 75039
Toll Free: 800.871.9316 (US/Canada)
San Jose, CA 95126
69 Old Broad Street
London EC2M 1QS
Tel: + 44 (0) 207 562 8317
Sydney, NSW 2000
Tel: + 61 02 9089 8839