The Thru Global Network enables enterprises to operate at higher efficiency by securing data and rapidly transferring data to any location in the world. Partnering with NTT, Thru is able to provide a more secure and reliable network for managed file transfer and related platform solutions and services.
NTT Worldwide Partnership
Selected for their unparalleled security and data center expertise, NTT has met all of our stringent security requirements. With their global points of presence, NTT was the only data hosting provider to offer the resiliency required by our enterprise customers allowing Thru to continue servicing our expanding customer base. Other NTT highlights include:
- Non-disclosure of data center locations
- Physical monitoring (24/7/365) using biometric entry authentication and human surveillance
- No physical access to servers or data center equipment with exception of NTT personnel only
- Certifications: ISO 27001, SOC1 Report (SSAE 16 and ISAE 3402), SOC 3 SysTrust® and Safe Harbor
- To learn more about NTT, please watch this short NTT Data Center Video
The Thru network of data centers greatly accelerates uploads and downloads of files or folders. This enables solutions such as Electronic Software Distribution to be accomplished.
- Significantly increases transfer speeds via TCP acceleration technology
- Enables rapid downloads from anywhere in the world via synced global data centers
- Increases access bandwidth redundancy
- Improved throughput due to reductions in RTT, latency and packet loss
Access from Anywhere
It is important for global enterprises and small businesses alike to be able to send and transfer files from any location around the world with any device. Thru enables this accessibility by seamless integration with popular business applications and by utilizing the cloud.
Thru strives to ensure compliance and protect intellectual property. Our fundamental design and architecture provides data segregation and access isolation for thorough protection of all data residing on Thru servers.
- Transfers using AES 256-bit SSL/TLS encryption
- FIPS compliant 256-bit AES encryption for data at rest
- Access control limits (ACL) by roles and built-in security groups
- Anti-malware and anti-virus protection (Symantec)