Title: Software Engineer: Specializing in development of web application user interfaces, .NET Framework, C#, MVC, ASP.NET, JQuery, User Experience Design (UX)
Location: Las Colinas-Irving Texas
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Thru Inc has an opening for a software engineer specializing in development of web application user interface, application is based on Microsoft .NET and MS SQL.
The position includes rapid enhancement of existing web pages and design and implementation of new web user interfaces under agile methodology. Primary development environment is .NET Framework 4.0 and later, C#, ASP.NET, MVC 3 and later, and JQuery for desktop and mobile. The position requires a solid and thorough understanding of the .NET environment, modern UX design principles and web development on mobile platforms. A large degree of creativity is required.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience is desirable. Microsoft developer certifications are a plus.
Thru is a fast growing company with multiple locations, a candidate must be able to collaborate well with others, locally and remotely via email/Skype/Gotomeeting, have good communication skills to work with both technical and business personnel.
Candidates must have the following experience and skills:
- A strong working knowledge developing cross-browser dynamic web applications on Microsoft platform.
- Proficiency in web User Experience design.
- Experience in implementation of mobile web pages in MVC/JQuery
- 2+ yrs. experience in C# /.NET: General server and web application development using C#, ASP.NET, MVC under Visual Studio environment.
- Familiarity with software development methodologies, practices and lifecycle.
- Familiarity with best security practices and background in application security designs.
- Ability to write development documentation.
The following qualities and skills are a plus:
- Certification from Microsoft in the .NET-based application development
- Experience designing Windows Services in C#.
- Ability to code in T-SQL for MS SQL 2005 – 2012
- Experience in network programming
- Experience with client-side programming in Java and Flash
- Background in application security designs.
We offer a very competitive salary, equity and benefits package. Casual attire and team-oriented work environment as employees can walk into the CEO’s office at any time.
Irving, TX 75039
Toll Free 800-871-9316 (US/Canada)
San Jose, CA 95126
69 Old Broad Street
London EC2M 1QS
Tel: + 44 (0)207 562 8317
Sydney, NSW 2000
Tel: + 61 02 9089 8839