Connector for Salesforce.com
Thru’s enterprise connector for Salesforce V2 extends the capabilities of Salesforce.com, providing users with a secure, easy-to-use platform for managing and exchanging files, folders and documents containing data such as proposals, quotes estimates, specifications, design drawings and contracts. The Thru solution also provides guaranteed and certified delivery of these documents with simple management and tracking of all transactions through automatic email notifications and granular reports that provide a legal-grade record for audit purposes.
Users of the Thru solution are no longer limited by Salesforce.com file size and storage limitations and have the ability to store, exchange and track files or folders of any size. Powered by Thru’s content delivery network and file acceleration technology, Salesforce.com users now have an advanced tool for managing the flow of critical business data with customers, businesses and partners.
Thru integrates seamlessly with existing applications—business users get exactly what they need. (On-demand video)
- Transparent integration – Thru runs in the background—meaning that existing user and customer interfaces are maintained while Thru’s customized branding maintains company image and messaging.
- Complete visibility into customer and/or partner behavior – Achieve an instant and accurate picture of the files that your customers and/or partners are downloading and uploading.
- Eliminate Salesforce.com limitations –Salesforce.com users have the ability to store, exchange and track files of any size.
- Advanced security and file tracking for regulatory compliance – Add encryption, passwords and information rights management protection to files, verify authenticity, monitor file uploads and downloads, create time sensitive expiry controls and maintain an audit trail in real time—available directly through Salesforce.
- Low latency and fast connections – Leveraging Thru’s Content Delivery Network with file acceleration technology, Salesforce.com users can quickly transfer the files they need worldwide without the delays caused by high latency and bad connections.
- Enterprise class reporting – Users and management can drill down and generate comprehensive information on internal and external user and file activity.
– Lou Fox, CTO at Bluewolf