Certified Document Delivery
Many business and government transactions require certified proof of document delivery (Certified Document Delivery) due to their time-sensitive nature. Examples include bid responses, federal and state tax information, payroll data, SEC reports, many legal documents and mergers and acquisitions. Thru provides a means of sending these documents quickly and securely, while receiving notifications certifying that documents were downloaded.
Runs on Thru Managed File Transfer Platform
Since certified document delivery runs on the Thru Managed File Transfer Platform, it comes with all of the benefits of being an enterprise-class platform for securely sending, managing, and tracking large files.
Visibility, Audits and Compliance
Thru’s data center, transfer and cloud storage security offers multiple functions that enable faster compliance and electronic discovery. These functions allow rules and policy related to compliance and governance to be universally applied and centrally managed with high visibility and comprehensive reporting.
- Real-time visibility of the who, what and where of any file action
- Comprehensive audit trail records and stores every action on a file
- Customizable retention rules and policies for secure cloud storage
Transparent Security in the Cloud
Security is one of the major concerns in cloud computing. This is why we carefully maintain the highest levels of data security and privacy within the industry.
- Advanced transfer security including AES 256-bit SSL/TLS Encryption
- Heightened cloud storage security with FIPS compliant 256-bit AES Encryption for data at rest
- Extensive data center security utilizing our NTT partnership
- Simple, advanced administration of all folders, files and users