Content Delivery Network
Business is becoming increasingly global, and expectations of secure and timely data continue to rise. Whether the goal is to exchange data within a multinational organization or with partners or customers situated around the globe, Thru Content Delivery Network (CDN) enables businesses to store and transfer data securely and rapidly around the globe.
Thru Content Delivery Network (CDN) utilizes the secure NTT worldwide network of data centers to greatly accelerate uploads and downloads of files or folders. This enables solutions such as Electronic Software Distribution to be accomplished.
- Significantly increases transfer speeds via TCP acceleration technology
- Enables rapid downloads from anywhere in the world via synced global data centers
- Increases access bandwidth redundancy
- Improved throughput due to reductions in RTT, latency and packet loss
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
All systems are deployed with integrated fault-tolerant components to ensure data security. In addition to this, Thru replicates data to an off-site data center, further promoting business continuity and disaster recovery.
- 100% uptime service-level agreement (SLA)
- Automatic server availability with instant user redirection if a failure should occur
- Low latency with no data loss and no downtime
- Power supply, network and HVAC redundancy
- Network load balancing with fail-over
Transparent Security in the Cloud
Security is one of the major concerns in cloud computing. This is why we carefully maintain the highest levels of data security and privacy within the industry.
- Advanced transfer security including AES 256-bit SSL/TLS Encryption
- Heightened cloud storage security with FIPS compliant 256-bit AES Encryption for data at rest
- Extensive data center security utilizing our NTT partnership
- Simple, advanced administration of all folders, files and users
Flexible and Scalable Platform
Thru is scalable: It is sized to meet the company needs rather than sized to meet peak demand, as is required with an on-premise solution. Along with flexible integration capabilities, this increases the usability of Thru for any business needs.
- Service-oriented architecture (SOA) increases reusability and reduces implementation time
- API access for custom integration with other applications