Electronic File Management
Thru’s cloud based storage is extremely secure and flexible to allow the platform to fit your organization rather than forcing your organization to fit the platform. Administration is simple while still allowing granular controls over which users or groups are able to access various files or folders. Every aspect of the platform—including password management, notifications, role types, groups, access and more—is laced with security features to give you transparent security in the cloud.
Enterprise Class Access Control
Storage in Thru is secure and contains multiple levels of access controls. This enables administrators and managers to determine exactly who can see which files.
- Enterprise user roles and groups set access controls to files and folders
- Multi-level file system policies add more granular control
- Set up folders with external companies for collaboration on projects
- Flexible controls for inside and outside the firewall data sharing
- Retention rules for deletion and storage management
Simplified Granular Administration
Administration of Thru is simple and accomplished from a single location. The administrator’s dashboard shows all important notifications and alerts, as well as the amount of files, storage and transactions for the site or for individual users.
- Users and policies are governed from one centralized location
- Role types and groups can be created for simple yet granular management of users
- Retention rules can be set for file deletion for storage management and compliance adherency
- Retention rules for cloud storage can be added, modified and deleted simply in one location
- Comprehensive audit trail records and stores every action on a file
- Notifications and warnings can be set for various activities
- Customized interface to control the look and feel of various aspects of the site
Transparent Security in the Cloud
Security is one of the major concerns in cloud computing. This is why we carefully maintain the highest levels of data security and privacy within the industry.
- Advanced transfer security including AES 256-bit SSL/TLS Encryption
- Heightened cloud storage security with FIPS compliant 256-bit AES Encryption for data at rest
- Extensive data center security utilizing our NTT partnership
- Simple, advanced administration of all folders, files and users
To ensure that files are retained or deleted according to your company’s particular policies, controls can be set and managed at a granular level with little effort. File deletion rules manage storage and compliance requirements.
- Add rules for automatic deletion of files on a specific date
- Receive alerts and notifications before deletion and at deletion
- Purge period allows a specified time where files can be restored
- Thru’s best practices approach helps keep storage lean and safe
Links to a single file or a collection of files can be published to Web sites or sent in emails for external users to download. For collections, new files can be placed in the collection folder, automatically updating all the links.
- Activate, deactivate or delete collections with a click
- Require registration and/or statement approval to access files
- Thorough visibility on downloads—who, when, what and etc.
- Administrators determine what files or collections are published