Digital Asset Management
Brands and intellectual property represent considerable investment and are amongst the most valuable of all corporate assets. Thru provides a digital asset management solution that allows organizations to transform how they produce, manage, use and reuse their corporate collateral and brand assets.
The result: Protection and enhancement of brand equity, significant cost savings, productivity gains and increased market responsiveness.
Thru’s Digital Asset Management solution serves as an advanced storage hub for an organization’s collateral. The application is built on the Thru Secure Platform, which comes with a robust and resilient high-speed content delivery network with industry leading uptime SLA. The solution epitomizes the “produce-once-use-often” principle—thus, an asset, whether a simple graphic, flyer or an entire marketing project, can be readily retrieved and reconfigured for new assignments, normally at a fraction of the cost of internal or third-party suppliers producing the item from scratch.Click on image to enlarge
- Unsurpassed Flexibility and Cost Savings – Global, centralized storage provides the ability to quickly retrieve, edit and redistribute enterprise assets—thereby reducing/eliminating costs associated with CD/DVD replication, agency fees, shipping costs and file transformation.
- Increased Partner Satisfaction – Give global business partners (e.g., resellers/retailers) immediate access to digital assets (advertisements/promotions/feature-benefit information)—thereby avoiding costly delays associated with worldwide product and promotion launches.
- Brand and Messaging Consistency – Highly controllable asset management, including built-in revision control and approval processes, ensures brand and messaging consistency within and outside the organization.
- Cost Reduction – Eliminate costs for recreating content and search for assets by making existing materials easier to locate.
- Complete Asset Control – Comprehensive analysis and reporting provide insight into which media files are being used, by whom, and which ones have the highest ROI.