Electronic Software Distribution
Having made the purchase decision and signed the contract, customers want rapid and reliable delivery of their new software. Electronic delivery of software is the independent software vendor’s (ISV) opportunity to create a positive first impression of their company. However, many small to mid-size software companies that are heavily invested in engineering, sales and marketing do not have large internal IT staff or budgets. Large public ISVs have found general purpose content delivery networks expensive and lacking the detailed reporting required for revenue recognition. Thru is able to meet the needs of small business and large enterprise software vendors alike with a flexible and scalable platform. Software is rapidly delivered while remaining secure and enabling revenue recognition.
Content Delivery Network
Thru Content Delivery Network (CDN) utilizes the secure NTT worldwide network of data centers to greatly accelerate uploads and downloads of files or folders. This enables solutions such as Electronic Software Distribution to be accomplished.
- Significantly increases transfer speeds via TCP acceleration technology
- Enables rapid downloads from anywhere in the world via synced global data centers
- Increases access bandwidth redundancy
- Improved throughput due to reductions in RTT, latency and packet loss
Present a unified look to your users across all interfaces. Include your company logo to reinforce your brand and increase customer confidence. Promote additional products and services in editable message fields. Customizable templates and HTML coding allow you to control the look and feel of each interaction point.
- Emails that contain links to downloads
- Login page that can also include a welcome message
- Enterprise Dropbox page
Visibility, Audits and Compliance
Thru’s data center, transfer and cloud storage security offers multiple functions that enable faster compliance and electronic discovery. These functions allow rules and policy related to compliance and governance to be universally applied and centrally managed with high visibility and comprehensive reporting.
- Real-time visibility of the who, what and where of any file action
- Comprehensive audit trail records and stores every action on a file
- Customizable retention rules and policies for secure cloud storage
Transparent Security in the Cloud
Security is one of the major concerns in cloud computing. This is why we carefully maintain the highest levels of data security and privacy within the industry.
- Advanced transfer security including AES 256-bit SSL/TLS Encryption
- Heightened cloud storage security with FIPS compliant 256-bit AES Encryption for data at rest
- Extensive data center security utilizing our NTT partnership
- Simple, advanced administration of all folders, files and users