Watch the video to find out how HKS is using Thru to collaborate with project teams around the world.
Teams or groups often collaborate by sending data back and forth to complete projects. For the project to be a success, data must remain secure and stay organized, while being accessible from any office or field location. Thru’s thorough integration and access from any device allows this functionality, while also sending any kind of files or folders of any size rapidly and reliably.
Collaboration and Communication Management
Thru offers many features that allow convenient, secure collaboration with your external users. Sending large files is seldom a one-way process: In addition to sending files to your external users, you also need to be able to receive files of any size from them.
Rapid File Transfers of Any Size and File Type
Thru allows users to rapidly send files and folders of any size and type without anxiety about time-outs or failures. Since files can be sent and stored using any Web-enabled device, access is quick and convenient while remaining secure.
- Send files or folders of any size or type
- Rapidly send files to anywhere in the world
- Patent pending technology significantly increases transfer speeds
- Guaranteed and certified global delivery
- Large file transfer with checkpoint restart
- Use on any Internet-enabled device
Enterprise Class Access Control
Storage in Thru is secure and contains multiple levels of access controls. This enables administrators and managers to determine exactly who can see which files.
- Enterprise user roles and groups set access controls to files and folders
- Multi-level file system policies add more granular control
- Set up folders with external companies for collaboration on projects
- Flexible controls for inside and outside the firewall data sharing
- Retention rules for deletion and storage management
Role Types and Groups
Thru’s role types allow enterprises and businesses to tier the management of their Thru platform. Managers of functional groups can see what their employees are storing and sending and set restraints on various activities.
- Administrators have all the privileges to the site and can maintain the site, including the ability to change the options on the site, as well as see the home folders of all the currently active and inactive users
- Managers can oversee the users but will not have the ability to change the site options
- Members can only access their own individual home folder and shared folders with no administration capabilities
- Create groups (such as Marketing, Sales, Operations, etc.) that can have various access levels
Access from Anywhere
It is important for global enterprises and small businesses alike to be able to send and transfer files from any location with any device. Thru enables this accessibility by seamless integration with popular business applications and by utilizing the cloud.