Source Folder on a Thru Site
- Navigate to the folder on which you would like to set up Thru CDN mirroring. This is done on the Source Site (the site from where you want to mirror files).
- Click the Thru CDN tab on the right side.
- Click Modify and then you will be allowed to modify the Thru CDN settings.
- Select Mirrored Outbound.
- Select the site to which you would like to mirror, and then click >.
- Click Next>>.
- Type your password, and then click Finish.
Target Folder on Target Site
- Navigate to the folder you wish to set up to receive the files by using the left tree view.
- Click the Thru CDN tab on the right-hand side.
- Click Modify.
- Select Mirrored Inbound to set up the inbound folder on the target site.
- Click the down arrow to the right to select the site from which to retrieve data.
- Type in the Outbound Folder ID.
- Click Next>>
- Type the password under which you are currently logged in.
- Click FINISH to finalize and save the process.
- From now on, whenever you move or upload files to the Outbound folder, the files will be automatically mirrored over to the source folder. If a file is erased from the Outbound folder, it will be erased from the Source folder.
- NOTE: You cannot mirror folders using the Thru CDN service.
Thanks for your feedback.