To use the mirroring capability of Thru, navigate to the Thru CDN link in the Administration section. Click the plus sign in front of Thru CDN.
There are four different options within the Thru CDN menu:
- These are the sites on which the mirroring is being performed. The sites in here will be the ones that receive the mirroring files.
- These are the sites from which the mirroring is coming. These sites will be pushing the mirroring information to the current site.
- This link will display all folders that are being mirrored to a different Thru site.
- This link will display all folders that are being used to accept mirroring information from a different Thru site.
To set up Thru CDN, you need to perform the following functions:
- Set up the Target site in the Source Site’s Administration options.
- Set up the Source site in the Target Site’s Administration options.
- Set up the folder on the Source to Mirrored Outbound
- Set up the folder on the Target to Mirrored Inbound