For users on your site that use Microsoft Outlook, they may want to add a link to their Dropbox in their email signature. This is a great way for external customers and partners to send them large files securely.
To learn how to create a link to a user’s Dropbox folder, go to Setting Up Dropbox Links
Follow these instructions to add a Dropbox link to an Outlook email signature:
- Go to Outlook Options by selecting File > Options
- In the Options window, select the Mail tab.
- Select Signatures.
- In the Signatures and Stationery window, select an existing e-mail signature to edit or select New to create a New Signature.
- In the e-mail signature add a line such as “My Dropbox™: Send me files securely”
- Select the “Send me files securely” text with the mouse and right-click.
- Select Edit Hyperlink.
- Insert the Dropbox link into the URL field, and then click OK.
You can also watch the step-by-step video: