To add an S3 destination action for Name Patterns Processors:
- Fill in the configuration fields:
- Action Label: Give this S3 action a name. It is best to name actions based on the business use case.
- Description: Describe this S3 action (copying files daily from source folders on Hong Kong Thru Site to target S3 site in Singapore).
- Access Key: Enter the access key for this S3 target account.
- Secret Key: Enter the secret key for this S3 target account.
- Bucket Name: Fill in the name of S3 bucket where you want to send data to.
- Region: Choose the region where this S3 target is located.
- Mail: Turn this on to send an email message to specific users when this action completes.
- SMS: Turn this on to set up a text message to notify specific users when the action completes.
- REST Call: Turn this on to set up a system call when the action completes.
- Next, fill in the folder path(s) where you want this S3 action to happen and specify the Patterns.
For more on creating Patterns, go here (link to Patterns section).
- When you are finished configuring this S3 action, click Save Action at the bottom of the screen.
Thanks for your feedback.