To set up a File Move action for Pass-through processors:
- Fill in the configuration fields:
- Action Label: Give this File Move action a label. (e.g. Move Outdated Bids)
- Description: Give a description of this file move. (e.g. All bids within specified folders will be moved to target folders once every month)
- Mail: Turn this on to send an email message to specific users when this action completes.
- SMS: Turn this on to send a text message to specific users when the action completes.
- REST Call: Turn this on to make a system call when the action completes.
- Next, fill in the folder path(s) on your Thru site where you want this File Move action to happen and specify the Patterns.
For more on creating Patterns, go here (link to Patterns section).
- When you are finished configuring this File Move action, click Save Action at the bottom of the screen.
Thanks for your feedback.