To set up a File Move action for Pass-through processors:
- Fill in the configuration fields:
- Action Label: Give this File Move action a label. (e.g. Move Outdated Bids)
- Description: Give a description of this file move. (e.g. All bids within specified folders will be moved to target folders once every month)
- Mail: Turn this on to send an email message to specific users when this action completes.
- SMS: Turn this on to send a text message to specific users when the action completes.
- REST Call: Turn this on to make a system call when the action completes.
- After completing the configuration fields, fill in the folder paths that you want to trigger File Moves.
- When you have completed setting up this File Move action, click Save Action.
Thanks for your feedback.