To add an FTPS destination action for Pass-through processors:
- Fill in the configuration fields.
- Action Label: Give a name to this FTPS action. It is best to give actions a name that correspond to the business use case.
- Description: Describe this FTPS action (copying files from Folder A in Chicago to FTPS server in London.)
- Host: Enter the URL of the FTPS site
- Port: OptiFLOW will automatically fill in Port 21.
- User: Enter the username of the account to connect to the FTPS server.
- Password: Enter the password used to connect to this FTPS account.
- Mail: Turn this on to send an email message to specific users when this action completes.
- SMS: Turn this on to send a text message to specific users when the action completes.
- REST Call: Turn this on to make a system call when the action completes.
- Next, choose the folders on your Thru site and the target folders on the FTPS server. You can add additional folder paths by clicking the “Add More” button.
- When you are finished configuring this FTPS action, click Save Action at the bottom of the screen.
Thanks for your feedback.