To set up a Mail Notification action for Pass-through processors:
- Fill in the configuration fields:
- Action Label: Give this Mail Notification a label. (e.g. Mail Notification for New Bids)
- Description: Give a description of this email notification. (e.g. After bids are added to Folder A from FTP source, send email notification to [contact names, lists])
- Next, fill out the Mail Notification Template. Go to “view template tags” to view the full list of tags you can add to the notification. Below is an example:
- After setting up the Notification Template, fill in the folder paths on your Thru Site that you want to trigger Mail Notifications when files are added.
- When you are finished setting up this Mail Notification, click Save Action.
Thanks for your feedback.