The range of OptiBAND™ is wider then just slow connections, remote locations, and ships.
It is a general server to server acceleration and throttling tool built from the ground up.
Supporting data compression, chunking, multiple threads with restarts of transfers after an outage.
As well as dealing and managing slow connections like satellite internet, OptiBAND™ is ideal at dealing with acceleration over wide area networks (WAN).
Key Features :
- Transfer over HTTPS
- Packaging and compression (for small files)
- Guaranteed Delivery – Resume from last point after outage
- Dual Track transmission to prevent delay of small files pending behind large ones
- Transfer Queue and priority
- Integration with Email (Outlook, Lotus Notes)
All OptiBAND™ communication is done from a node to the hub – only the node does any of the pushes or pulls of files
The hub and the node can easily be installed on appliances in your DMZ or private network.
It does not require inbound connections via firewall – only to have port 443 open outside.
OptiBAND™ runs on Windows server
Notification alerts are sent when there is a problem