To set up a REST call action for Name Patterns Processors:
- Fill in the configuration fields:
- Action Label: Give this REST Call a label. (e.g. REST Notification, External Call)
- Description: Describe the use case for this REST Call (e.g. When files ending with “pending approval” are added to Folder A on Thru site, the REST call is triggered.)
- REST URL: Fill in the URL of the REST site.
- Json Text: This is where you configure the template of this REST Call. To view the different tags, select “View template tags” for the full list.
- After setting up the configuration and template fields, choose whether you want to set up a Mail or SMS notification when the REST action complete.
- Next, fill in the folder path(s) on your Thru site where you want this REST action to happen and specify the Patterns.
For more on creating Patterns, go here (link to Patterns section).
- When you are finished configuring this REST action, click Save Action at the bottom of the screen.
Thanks for your feedback.