To set up a REST call action for Pass-through processors:
- Fill in the configuration fields:
- Action Label: Give this REST Call a label. (e.g. REST Notification, External Call)
- Description: Describe the use case for this REST Call (e.g. When a file lands in the Passthrough-REST1 folder, the REST call is triggered to the end point.)
- REST URL: Fill in the URL of the REST site.
- Json Text: This is where you configure the template of this REST Call. To view the different tags, select “View template tags” for the full list.
- After setting up the configuration and template fields, choose whether you want to set up a Mail or SMS notification when the REST action complete.
- Next, choose the folder paths on your Thru site that you want to trigger REST call notifications. Click Add More to add more folders.
- When you are finished setting up the folder paths, click Save Action at the bottom of the screen.
Thanks for your feedback.