To add an Amazon S3 source in OptiFLOW:
- Fill in the Source Configuration fields:
- Source Name: Give this S3 source a label. A best practice would be to label this source to match the business use case.
- Description: Fill out the description of what this S3 source will be used for. It is best to be as specific as possible to easily identify each workflow that is created.
- Access Key: Enter the access key for this S3 source account.
- Secret Key: Enter the secret key for this S3 source account.
- Bucket Name: Fill in the name of S3 bucket where you want to pull data from.
- Region: Choose the region where your S3 source is located.
- After filling in the Source Configurations, set up the folder mappings. This allows you to set up multiple folders on the S3 source to import files into Thru site target folders. You can add additional folder paths by clicking the “Add More” button.
- After setting up the folder paths, set the schedule of when this data will be imported (continuously, daily, weekly or monthly).
- When you are finished setting up the S3 source settings, click Save Source at the bottom of the page.
Thanks for your feedback.