To add an Anti Virus Processor in OptiFLOW:
- Fill in the Processor Configuration fields:
- Processor Label: Give this processor a name and description. It is best practice to label processors according to their business use case (e.g. Virus Scan for New Bids).
- Description: Describe the actions that this processor will be performing. (e.g. Scanning incoming bids for viruses)
- Scan Command: This is where you enter an external program or script
- Block Downloads: Turn this on if you want to allow users to download files out of this Thru folder before virus scanning completes.
- Quarantine Hours: Number of hours to delete files if scan did not complete (give up retry)
- Real Time Scan: Scan uploaded files on the front end servers as soon as upload completes (scan is done using an async thread)
- Next, fill in the folder path where you want this Anti Virus scan to be active.
- When you are finished configuring this Anti Virus Processor, click Save Action at the bottom of the screen.
Thanks for your feedback.