To set up an FTPS source in OptiFLOW:
- Fill in the Source Configuration fields:
- Source Label – Give this FTPS source a name to help you identify what process this source is a part of. A best practice would be to label sources according to the business objective (e.g. Bids , UK Data Archiving, Expense Approvals, etc.)
- Description – You can write a description of this source so you remember exactly what process this source is being used for.
- Host – Fill in the FTPS host URL.
- Port – OptiFLOW will automatically fill in Port 21.
- User – Fill in a username from the FTPS site that you are connecting to. Note: If you are connecting to a Thru site always use a user dedicated to automation only. A session of a regular user will keep getting terminated by the automation process.
- Password – Fill in the password for the FTPS host account.
- After filling in the Source Configurations, fill in the source folder paths that you want to pull in to Thru folders. You can add additional folder paths by clicking the “Add More” button.
- After completing the folder mappings, select the schedule that you want OptiFLOW to pull in the data from the FTPS source folders into Thru. Data can be schedule to be imported continuously, daily, weekly or monthly.
- When you are finished setting up this FTPS source, select Save Source at the bottom of the page.
Thanks for your feedback.