To set up a Mail Attachments source in OptiFLOW:
- Fill in the Source Configuration fields:
- Source Name: Give this IMAP email source a name. A best practice would be to label this source to match the business use case.
- Description: Fill out the description of what this source will be used for. It is best to be as specific as possible to easily identify each workflow that is created.
- Mail Server: Enter the name of the IMAP mail server. (e.g. imap.gmail.com)
- Email Address: Choose the email address you want to access the IMAP source with. (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mail User: Fill in the username of the IMAP account. (e.g. automation.imap1)
- Password: Enter in the password of the IMAP account.
- Days To Keep Mail: Choose how long you want to keep mail attachments in Thru.
- Site Target Folder: Fill in the folder path on your Thru site where you want the mail attachments from this IMAP source to be pulled into.
- Next, set the schedule of when these mail attachments will be imported into Thru (continuously, daily, weekly or monthly).
- After you have set the import schedule, click Save Source.
Thanks for your feedback.