To add a Pass-through processor in OptiFLOW:
- Fill in the Processor Configuration fields:
- Processor Label: Give this processor a name and description. It is best practice to label processors according to their business use case (e.g. FTP Processor, Amazon S3 Processor, etc.).
- Description: Describe the actions that this processor will be performing. (e.g. Pushing files from Folder A on Thru Site to FTPS server folder. All transactions will send a REST notification and Text Message to admins.)
- After filling out the Processor Configuration, add the Destination Actions that this processor will perform. To add a destination action, select Add an Action. Multiple actions can be added to a single processor (SFTP file transfer, FTPS file transfer, file moves, etc.)
- Next, choose a destination action that you would like to add. Below are the definitions for each of these actions. Each action is linked to a section that explains how to set up that particular action.
- FTPS – Push all files added in specific Thru site folders to targets on a FTPS server.
- SFTP – Push all files added in specific Thru site folders to target folders on a SFTP server.
- Amazon S3 – Push all files added to specific Thru site folders to target folders in S3 storage.
- Thru Site – Push all files added to certain folders on your Thru site to Thru Site target folders.
- Web Service Call – Send a REST notification when files are added to a certain Thru site folder.
- File Move – Automatically move files added to a folder on the Thru site to another folder that exists on the Thru site.
- Mail Notification – Send an email notification to a subscribed list when files are added to a certain Thru site folder.
- Text Message – Send a REST notification when files are added to a certain Thru site folder.
- After you are finished setting up the destination actions, set the schedule type (Continuously, Daily, Weekly or Monthly) and the frequency (every 15 sec, 1 hour, etc.) for this Pass-through Processor.
Thanks for your feedback.