To set up an SFTP sources in OptiFLOW:
- Fill in the Source Configuration fields:
- Source Label – Give this SFTP source a name to help you identify what process this source is a part of. A best practice would be to label sources according to the business objective (e.g. Bids , UK Data Archiving, Expense Approvals, etc.)
- Description – You can write a description of this source so you remember exactly what process this source is being used for.
- Host – Fill in the SFTP host URL.
- Port – OptiFLOW will automatically fill in Port 22.
- User – Fill in a username from the SFTP site that you are connecting to. Note: If you are connecting to a Thru site always use a user dedicated to automation only. A session of a regular user will keep getting terminated by the automation process.
- Authentication Type – Choose to authenticate to the SFTP source via password or private key.
- After filling in the Source Configurations, set up the folder mappings. This allows you to set up multiple folders on the SFTP source to import files into Thru site target folders that you choose. You can add additional folder paths by clicking the “Add More” button.
- After completing the folder mappings, select the schedule that you want OptiFLOW to pull in the data from the SFTP source folders into Thru. Data can be schedule to be imported continuously, daily, weekly or monthly.
- When you are finished setting up this SFTP source, select Save Source at the bottom of the page.
Thanks for your feedback.