To add an SFTP destination action for Name Patterns Processors:
- Fill in the configuration fields:
- Action Label: Give this SFTP action a name. It is best to name actions based on the business use case.
- Description: Describe this SFTP action (copying files monthly from folders in London Thru site to SFTP server in Hong Kong).
- Host: Enter the URL of the SFTP site
- Port: OptiFLOW will automatically fill in Port 22.
- User: Enter the username of the account to connect to the SFTP server.
- Password: Enter the password used to connect to this SFTP account.
- Mail: Turn this on to send an email message to specific users when this action completes.
- SMS: Turn this on to set up a text message to notify specific users when the action completes.
- REST Call: Turn this on to set up a system call when the action completes.
- Next, fill in the folder path(s) where you want this SFTP action to happen and specify the Patterns.
For more on creating Patterns, go here (link to Patterns section).
- When you are finished configuring this SFTP action, click Save Action at the bottom of the screen.
Thanks for your feedback.