To set up a Text Message (SMS) action for Pass-through processors:
- Fill in the configuration fields:
- Action Label: Give this Text Message a label. (e.g. Text Notification for New Bids)
- Description: Give a description of this email notification. (e.g. After bids are added to Folder A from FTP source, trigger text message notification to [contact names, lists])
- Next, fill out the Text Message Template. First fill out the phone numbers that will receive this notification and then fill out the body text (must be no longer than 140 characters). You can add tags for predefined lists and numbers. Click “View template tags” to view all possible tags.
- After setting up the Text Message Template, fill in the folder paths on your Thru Site that you want to trigger the Text Message Notification when files are added.
- When you are finished click Save Action.
Thanks for your feedback.