To add a Thru Site destination action for Name Patterns Processors:
- Fill in the configuration fields:
- Action Label: Give this Thru action a label (e.g. Thru London Target Site)
- Description: Fill out the description of what this source will be used for. It is best to be as specific as possible to easily identify each workflow that is created.
- Thru Data Center: Choose the data center this Thru site is running on.
- Site URL: Fill in the URL of the Thru site. (e.g. abc.thruinc.net)
- User: Fill in the username from the Thru site that you are connecting to.
- Password: Enter in the password of the Thru site source account.
- Mail: Turn this on to send an email message to specific users when this action completes.
- SMS: Turn this on to set up a text message to notify specific users when the action completes.
- REST Call: Turn this on to set up a system call when the action completes.
- Next, fill in the folder path(s) where you want this Thru Site action to happen and specify the Patterns.
For more on creating Patterns, go here (link to Patterns section).
- When you are finished configuring this Thru Site action, click Save Action at the bottom of the screen.
Thanks for your feedback.