You can change the expiration date of a Thru email from the Sent Thru folder.
- Select the Thru email you wish to edit, and then click Modify.
- The Edit Thru message window opens. Click on the arrow to the right of the date and select the new date on which you wish the Thru Email to expire.
- Click Save Thru and Close to save the changes you have made.
Immediately Expiring a Thru Email
You can immediately expire a Thru email if you wish to prevent further downloads of the files you have sent or the private message you have written from the Sent Thru folder in Thru Explorer.
- Select the message you wish to expire, and then click Expire Now located on the top of the user toolbar.
- Once you expire a Thru email, the Expire Now button will be grayed out and the envelope in front of the recipient email will have a red dot in it. The expiration date will also be changed to when you expired it.