Any Thru user with a Home folder can create a Thru Dropbox™ link to include in an Outlook email signature. This link allows non-Thru users to securely send large files and sensitive information directly to a user’s Thru Dropbox. All of this mail goes directly into Thru Dropbox, which is accessed by the Thru user in the same way as any other email.
The URL link format is: https://companyname.thruinc.net/Desktop/Dropbox/Createfirstname.lastname@example.org
To create your link, copy the URL link format above; substituting your company name and your Outlook email address as in this example:
To add a Thru Dropbox link to your Outlook signature:
- Go to Outlook Options by selecting File > Options
- In the Options window, select the Mail tab.
- Select Signatures.
- In the Signatures and Stationery window, select an existing e-mail signature to edit or select New to create a New Signature.
- In your e-mail signature add a line such as “My Dropbox™: Send me files securely”
- Select the “Send me files securely” text with the mouse and right-click.
- Select Edit Hyperlink.
- Insert the Dropbox link into the URL field, and then click OK.