Follow the instructions below to install the Thru Add-In (Connector) for Outlook.
- Locate and run the setup.exe file.
The repair selection will change from Install, Upgrade or Repair depending on if you are installing for the first time, upgrading from a previous version, or simply repairing it to address and previous installation issues.
- Choose the appropriate mode and click Next.
- The Thru installer will verify that your system can run the add-in and that you have all the prerequisites for the install. You should see three green check marks as shown below if all necessary components are available.
- Click Next and the Setup Wizard will then install Thru Add-In for Outlook.
- Once the installer is finished installing the add-in, it will give you the following screen stating that the software has been successfully installed.
- Click Finish to finalize the installation. You will need to restart your computer prior to starting Outlook again so that the installation can be properly finished.