Digital Marketing and Operations Associate – Thru
Location: Dallas, Texas (Local Candidates Only)
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee (Part-Time also available)
Thru is looking to expand our digital marketing team with an entrepreneurial Digital Marketing and Operations Associate who is driven, energetic, and resourceful. This role will report to the Vice President of Marketing and collaborate with cross-departmental teams in executing program launches, onboarding, promotional activities, and will support the day-to-day needs of Thru’s global multi-channel marketing efforts. The Digital Marketing and Operations Associate will play an integral role in driving customer acquisition, engagement, and revenue growth, while protecting and building upon the values and missions of the Thru brand.
What we expect up front
- Build a foundational understanding of digital marketing programs and technologies:
- emails, forms, segmentation, real-time personalization
- event setup
- Salesforce (campaigns/ frequent reports)
- Partner on-boarding (Sales & product Training – Lead/Opportunity Management.)
- Partner success (Visit partners/customers/prospects as necessary. Attend local events and exhibitions.)
- Thru success (Achieve and/or surpass revenue targets set.)
- Partner management (Pipeline and report accurately each week.)
Down the road
- Establish yourself as the subject matter expert for global email marketing, engagement programs, and database segmentation.
- Collaborate with Field Marketing, Web, Creative, Sales, Product, Channel, and Customer Success teams to support strategic initiatives to drive customer acquisition, engagement, retention and growth.
- Analyze the performance of Thru’s global channels, programs, and promotional activities using internal and 3rd party reporting tools and suggest optimizations to maximize ROI.
- Work closely with our Account Development (AD) team to ensure smooth handoff of leads to the sales organization and troubleshooting any related issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics or related field.
- Salesforce experience preferred (or related marketing automation/CRM or email marketing.)
- Excellent working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong organizational skills, time management and attention to detail.
- Ability to clearly present ideas, data, and results and communicate effectively across business teams and with 3rd party vendors/Account Representatives.
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to dissect large amounts of data and turn it into actionable initiatives.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Technology industry experience preferred.
Thru offers competitive compensation packages including rich medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance coverages, equity and generous matching in our IRA program. Come-as-you-are casual dress environments, and certain disciplines can qualify for education subsidies. Our PTO policy, flexible work schedules, paid holidays and a subsidized gym membership allow you to balance your work with your non-work life.
Thru is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in applying for this position, please upload your CV/resumé and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible. Please be sure to specify the Job Position Title in the Subject Line.
Toll Free: +1 800 871 9316 (US/Canada)
Irving, TX 75039
Tel: +1 214 496 0100
Level 17, Dashwood House
69 Old Broad Street
London EC2M 1QS
Tel: +44 0 20 3514 1089
Level 26, 44 Market Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
Tel: +61 2 8074 3177
Bandra Kurla Complex
Tel: +91 22 4090 7038