Junior Product Marketing Manager – Thru MFTaaS
Location: Dallas, Texas (Local Candidates Only)
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee (Part-Time also available)
Set your career off to a new course in a challenging and rewarding role with Thru, Inc. With over 10 years of innovation and experience, Thru provides a globally deployed cloud-based Managed File Transfer platform. The Thru platform is built from the ground up to meet the reliability, flexibility, scalability, and security needs of our enterprise customers.
Thru is seeking an entry-level, results-driven and energetic product management professional to accelerate market awareness and sales enablement while establishing thought leadership in the Managed File Transfer solutions category. The ideal candidate should possess at least 2 years experience in a software product management role and in addition to 2-4 years in a non-product management role at enterprise software, GRC management, web security, messaging security, collaboration and secure file transfer software vendors. A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Mathematics, Business Administration or Engineering from a 4 year college or university; PMI, CISSP, CISM, ITIL and/or COBIT certification are most desirable.
Candidates with these qualifications and an MBA are preferred:
- Detailed technical understanding of the security market and related technologies, including authentication, encryption, firewalls and port/application controls.
- Candidate must live in the DFW, Texas area to apply for this position. No relocation or remote locations.
- Thoroughly understanding Thru’s product capabilities and staying up-to-date with enhancements in order to develop product positioning and messaging.
- Developing field enablement strategies and create required sales tools and related content for sales organization. Support AR and PR outreach as company spokesperson and product expert.
- Acting as a senior interface to address technical and positioning questions from inside and outside the organization while energizing the media, analyst and partner community to drive industry buzz and thought leadership.
- Utilizing external research and communicating internally with Engineering, QA and other Thru teams to architect and “own” the execution of Thru product roadmaps and release plans.
- Working with the management team to understand corporate and product direction, develop product business plans and to ensure that all internal and external communications support and reinforce the overall corporate and product messaging.
- Leading the efforts for gathering competitive information and maintaining the competitive analysis and training programs and content for internal stakeholders, including sales, operations and marketing.
- Continually brief industry analyst to keep them up to date on Thru’s capabilities, market position and success.
Thru offers competitive compensation packages including rich medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance coverages, equity and generous matching in our IRA program. Come-as-you-are casual dress environments, and certain disciplines can qualify for education subsidies. Our PTO policy, flexible work schedules, paid holidays and a subsidized gym membership allow you to balance your work with your non-work life.
Thru is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in applying for this position, please upload your CV/resumé and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible. Please be sure to specify the Job Position Title in the Subject Line.
Toll Free: +1 800 871 9316 (US/Canada)
Irving, TX 75039
Tel: +1 214 496 0100
Level 17, Dashwood House
69 Old Broad Street
London EC2M 1QS
Tel: +44 0 20 3514 1089
Level 26, 44 Market Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
Tel: +61 2 8074 3177
Bandra Kurla Complex
Tel: +91 22 4090 7038