Thru, Inc | PR – Marketing Communications Manager – Thru MFTaaS
Location: Dallas, Texas (Local Candidates Only)
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Can you help us build, scale and effectively communicate Thru, Inc’s vision globally. You will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
In this position, you will work closely with the entire organization at Thru, including directly with our executive team, to understand and extend globally awareness of our business values, solutions and Thru’s mission. You will be challenged to deliver on communications campaigns and projects end-to-end as well as execute major programs to excite and inspire.
- Write, edit and review a wide variety of communications content to deliver our company narrative.
- Apply your design sense and creativity to communicate content – with a good level of proficiency in most of these, channels will include written communications, video production, visual/creative design, event production.
- Continue our strong relationships with global Partners, internal stakeholders and vendors to ensure consistent and high quality alignment of messages and narratives.
- Work closely with Product Management to identify, leverage, and integrate technology that will increase the effectiveness and timeliness of PR and communications.
Requirements of the Role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations or related field.
- Experienced in Communications, Copywriting/blogging, Event Coordination – or a role (professional or non) requiring equivalent skill set.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- Strong ability to deliver on projects and events coupled with resourcefulness and excellent judgment – e.g. you can independently drive a project to the finish line but know when to escalate roadblocks.
- Outstanding interpersonal communicator.
- Knowledge of any additional graphic and design related programs.
- 3 – 4+ years’ experience in graphic design and marketing in scholastic environment preferred.
- Technology industry experience preferred.
Thru offers competitive compensation packages including rich medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance coverages, equity and generous matching in our IRA program. Come-as-you-are casual dress environments, and certain disciplines can qualify for education subsidies. Our PTO policy, flexible work schedules, paid holidays and a subsidized gym membership allow you to balance your work with your non-work life.
Thru is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in applying for this position, please upload your CV/resumé and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible. Please be sure to specify the Job Position Title in the Subject Line.
Toll Free: +1 800 871 9316 (US/Canada)
Irving, TX 75039
Tel: +1 214 496 0100
Level 17, Dashwood House
69 Old Broad Street
London EC2M 1QS
Tel: +44 0 20 3514 1089
Level 26, 44 Market Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
Tel: +61 2 8074 3177
Bandra Kurla Complex
Tel: +91 22 4090 7038