Thru, Inc Product Marketing Manager – Thru MFTaaS
Location: Dallas, Texas (Local Candidates Only)
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Are you a product-marketing expert? Do you have previous experience developing a go-to market strategy? Are you commercially driven, analytical and poses strong project management and communication skills? We are looking for a team player who is passionate about building products and bringing them to market. If this person sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you.
As Thru Inc’s senior Product Marketing Manager you will work closely with the senior management team. You will have a rich understanding of the market and position Thru’s products aligning them with verticals and segments where Thru’s value proposition is clearly defendable. Key to this role is evangelizing Thru to key market influencers with a focus on vendor and industry analysts.
- Be the market expert on Thru’s target market, audience and competition.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that clearly differentiates Thru in the marketplace.
- Build, manage and nurture Analyst relationships.
- Articulate the value proposition of Thru and develop creative, compelling sales tools for the sales team to leverage in sales cycles.
- Plan and manage the launch of new products and releases.
- Monitor patterns within existing customer behavior towards product and report on new trends developing with recent customer acquisitions.
- The tasks this individual is responsible for are often unstructured, have wide implications and there are multiple outcomes.
Requirements of the Role
- Minimum 5+ years of software product marketing experience.
- Superb writing/communication skills a must with demonstrated ability to communicate at the solution level.
- Proven track record in developing thought leadership content such as white papers, case studies, solution guides, presentations, demos, contributed articles and sales trainings.
- Excellent analytical skills to develop insightful competitive analysis.
- Ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in business, engineering or computer science.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Thru offers competitive compensation packages including rich medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance coverages, equity and generous matching in our IRA program. Come-as-you-are casual dress environments, and certain disciplines can qualify for education subsidies. Our PTO policy, flexible work schedules, paid holidays and a subsidized gym membership allow you to balance your work with your non-work life.
Thru is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in applying for this position, please upload your CV/resumé.
Please be sure to specify the Job Position Title in the Subject Line.