Thru, Inc Senior Customer Support Engineer
Location: Dallas, Texas (Local Candidates Only)
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Set your career off to a new course in a challenging and rewarding role with Thru, Inc. Thru is a leading software company for Enterprise Managed File Transfer (MFT) solutions based out of Dallas TX. With over 15 years of innovation, Thru is recognized as Visionary and many of our Partners are leaders in their respective industries for example, Dell EMC, Sage, ACI Worldwide and Costa Cruises to mention a few.
Thru is seeking a Sr. Customer Support Engineer who has experience in our marketplace with such companies as Axway, Sterling, Ipswich or other major MFT vendors. You will be responsible for engaging with senior level Customer IT and post-sales, driving user adoption and satisfaction and ensuring high retention. This critical position requires a team player who is passionate about Customer Care and bringing it to our Customers. As a Thru Sr. Customer Support Engineer you will work closely with the Thru Executive team reporting directly to the Vice President, Product and Customer Success. You will have a rich understanding of Thru’s products aligning them with Customer applications and needs.
- Manage all post-sales activity for customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution.
- Ensure that each customer is approached with a proactive plan for deployment, change management and adoption programs.
- Provide first class Customer Care and increase customer retention.
- Track accounts to identify potential risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification and tracking of enhancement requests and bugs.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Thru can better serve our business and enterprise customers.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Evidence of structured solution sales approach.
- Highly proficient with salesforce.com.
- Experience working with a reseller channel partner program.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated individual with a serious work ethic.
- Ability to also work as part of a team with superior communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Experience in selling it infrastructure and secure file transfer solutions.
Thru offers competitive compensation packages including rich medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance coverages, equity and generous matching in our IRA program. Come-as-you-are casual dress environments, and certain disciplines can qualify for education subsidies. Our PTO policy, flexible work schedules, paid holidays and a subsidized gym membership allow you to balance your work with your non-work life.
Thru is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in applying for this position, please upload your CV/resumé.
Please be sure to specify the Job Position Title in the Subject Line.