Thru, Inc Senior Salesforce Developer
Location: Dallas-Ft. Worth, Texas, or San Jose, California
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Thru is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join our team and take a leadership role in our Salesforce integrated application design and development. The Senior Salesforce.com Developer will be part of a team responsible for the design, configuration, development, testing, documentation, deployment, and ongoing support of Thru’s Salesforce integrated application available on the salesforce.com App Exchange.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively involved in all aspects of implementing new features in an agile environment including design, development and testing.
- Play a lead role in evaluating and designing new features received from customer requests.
- Develop required customizations to support integration with other system.
- Serve as technical expert as it relates to the Salesforce platform.
- Ensure the adherence to leading practices for configuration and custom development of applications using the Salesforce.com development platform including publishing to the App Exchange.
Skills and Attributes
- Experienced with Salesforce declarative configuration (e.g. custom objects, validation rules, Workflows, Approval Processes, etc.)
- Experienced in Apex Code, Lightning Components, Visual Force, Triggers, Lightning Process Builder, and Flows.
- Experience with implementing and developing for the Lightning Experience.
- Experience and deep knowledge of various Salesforce APIs like SOAP, REST, BULK, and Streaming.
- Experience with Salesforce Release Management (change sets or more advance CI tools).
- Ability in coordinating Salesforce integration activities with interfacing systems used in the company.
- Experience in setting up and managing Communities portals.
- Experience with at least one full lifecycle Salesforce implementation
- 5+ years of relevant CRM development experience, with majority being in Salesforce
- Experience with MuleSoft integration platform would be a plus.
- Self-motivated, able to learn and research new systems and resolutions to technical issues independently.
- Flexibility / adaptability to change.
- Salesforce Platform Developer II certification is preferable
- Knowledge of Agile project management methods
- Superb communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Be a part of a team with a purpose. Thru offers competitive compensation packages including rich medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance coverages, equity and generous matching in our IRA program. Come-as-you-are casual dress environments, and certain disciplines can qualify for education subsidies. Our PTO policy, flexible work schedules, paid holidays and a subsidized gym membership allow you to balance your work with your non-work life.
Thru is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in applying for this position, please upload your CV/resumé.
Please be sure to specify the Job Position Title in the Subject Line.