SEO Manager – Thru MFTaaS
Location: Dallas, Texas (Local Candidates Only)
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee (Part-Time also available)
The mission of our SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Manager is to maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic from search engines to the Thru website. You will be required to accomplish this through a combination of on-page and off-page techniques, including link-building, social media strategy, viral marketing, metadata sculpting, site speed optimization, content strategy, information architecture and more.
The SEO Manager must understand the daily changes in the search algorithms of Google, Bing, Yahoo and other leaders in search and be prepared to work in a dynamic environment that requires you to be continually learning, fine-tuning your skills and experimenting to discover how the industry is shifting in order to maximize the benefits for Thru.
Required Skill Set
- Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool.
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS.
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization and related skills.
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies.
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy.
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO.
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs.
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations.
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past and projected trends in the SEO industry.
- Familiarity with the best tools in the trade.
- PHP, UX, IA, CRO, SEM, Content Strategy, Social Media.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, IT or related field.
- 3–4+ years experience in an SEO environment preferred.
- Technology industry experience preferred.
- You will need to be good at communicating, working with corporate road blocks and eliminating the fear of risk (or instilling them with a little fear, as the case may be), along the way.
Thru offers competitive compensation packages including rich medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance coverages, equity and generous matching in our IRA program. Come-as-you-are casual dress environments, and certain disciplines can qualify for education subsidies. Our PTO policy, flexible work schedules, paid holidays and a subsidized gym membership allow you to balance your work with your non-work life.
Thru is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in applying for this position, please upload your CV/resumé and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible. Please be sure to specify the Job Position Title in the Subject Line.
Toll Free: +1 800 871 9316 (US/Canada)
Irving, TX 75039
Tel: +1 214 496 0100
Level 17, Dashwood House
69 Old Broad Street
London EC2M 1QS
Tel: +44 0 20 3514 1089
Level 26, 44 Market Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
Tel: +61 2 8074 3177
Bandra Kurla Complex
Tel: +91 22 4090 7038