Thru, Inc Strategic Partnership Manager
Location: Dallas, Texas (Local Candidates Only)
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Set your career off to a new course in a challenging and rewarding role with Thru, Inc. Thru is a leading software company for Enterprise Managed File Transfer (MFT) solutions based out of Las Colinas, TX. With over 15 years of innovation, Thru is recognized as Visionary and many of our Partners are leaders in their respective industries for example, MuleSoft, Boomi, Informatica and salesforce.com to mention a few.
Thru is seeking a Strategic Partnership Manager who is responsible for supporting the sales efforts of closing net new business with critical Thru Partners. The position is to own and deliver a successful partner program for all parties. This will be achieved by building strong relationships on trust, professionalism and ambition with assigned resellers. The Strategic Partnership Manager is expected to design and implement a strategy to ensure partners are experts in the Thru services offered. The candidate should have strong experience working in a channel environment. Experience with MFT or EFSS is significant plus but not required. This is an opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit to continue the growth and building of this segment of the business and yield the rewards of that success. We require a person who is motivated and ambitious with a positive can-do attitude.
- Partner acquisition (Prospecting, qualifying and contract negotiation.)
- Partner on-boarding (Sales & product Training – Lead/Opportunity Management.)
- Partner success (Visit partners/customers/prospects as necessary. Attend local events and exhibitions.)
- Thru success (Achieve and/or surpass revenue targets set.)
- Partner management (Pipeline and report accurately each week.)
- Must be fluent in English.
- Evidence of structured solution sales approach.
- Highly proficient with salesforce.com.
- Experience working with a reseller channel partner program.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated individual with a serious work ethic.
- Ability to also work as part of a team with superior communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Experience in selling it infrastructure and secure file transfer solutions.
Thru offers competitive compensation packages including rich medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance coverages, equity and generous matching in our IRA program. Come-as-you-are casual dress environments, and certain disciplines can qualify for education subsidies. Our PTO policy, flexible work schedules, paid holidays and a subsidized gym membership allow you to balance your work with your non-work life.
Thru is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in applying for this position, please upload your CV/resumé.
Please be sure to specify the Job Position Title in the Subject Line.