FTP Client end points require the following fields be completed:
- End Point Name – Give this FTP source a name to help you identify what process this source is a part of.
- Description – You can write a description of this source so you remember exactly what process this source is being used for.
- Client IP Address – Clients accessing transport manager must be whitelisted.
- Host – Thru MFT will automatically create the FTP host URL
- Port – Thru MFT will automatically fill in Port 21
- User – Thru MFT will automatically create the username.
- Password – Password required for authentication.
Thanks for your feedback.